Welcome

Welcome to the web site of the Braeside and Mannofield Community Council. The Council represents the interest of the residents of Braeside, Mannofield and Airyhall area of Aberdeen Scotland. You can contact us at bandmcommcouncil@gmail.com

Assistance - BSc studies

Douglas Gunn, a student at Edinburgh University, has asked us to post the following message to help him complete his dissertation in connection with his BSc.  We are happy to help.

"Hi there,

My name is Douglas and I’m completing a BSc (Hons) in Environmental Management. As part of my honours project, I’m investigating how our understanding and perception of the Scottish rainforest impacts the conservation of this special habitat. As such I’m reaching out to people from every region of Scotland and asking them to complete a short survey linked below. The survey is completely anonymous, and I’d greatly appreciate if you took the time to contribute to my research.

Many thanks

Douglas

https://sruc.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/public_survey"

No comments

Powered by Blogger.